- NW Bend Location
- Close to Shevlin Park
- Cottage and Single-Family Homes
- 1,700 – 2,800 square feet
- Flexible Interior Spaces
- Multi-Car Garages
Being a part of the Central Oregon area and raising my family here since 2010. We have truly been blessed to live in one of the most premier recreational lifestyle hot spots in the nation. This town and community have been a goal for many people including me wanting to obtain a family, work/career, and recreation balance. Being from Eugene OR, I found that growing up with a cloud over your head could only last so long… so naturally, I wanted to make a change and found Central Oregon “The High Desert” just a couple hours East which offers dryer weather and boasts plenty of sunshine! Elevation at over 3000 ft above sea level and on the Eastern side of the Pacific Cascades. We have the most incredible seasons, which include some of the best viewings of the many gorgeous volcanic mountains!! The Alpenglow effect illuminates the Three Sisters with the rising sun! I enjoy Flyfishing, hunting, mountain bike riding, and finding time to relax with friends and family at a nearby food truck lot!
I look forward to helping assist you with all your home shopping needs. I have been a part of the award-winning builder Pahlisch Homes for just over 3 years, and have been in new construction sales for over 5. It’s been a pleasure assisting my new homeowners through their home-buying journey!
I believe that confidence is key. To be willing to go out on a limb, set goals, and let your customers see the level of belief you have in your product as well as your ability to sell it.
About Skyline West
Bend is known for its near-constant sunshine, incredible views, and access to world-class outdoor recreation. Bend’s Northwest side takes advantage of all of that and will be home to the Skyline West community. Those who call this community home will be minutes away from the paved trails of Upper Shevlin Park and the recreation and beauty of Mt. Bachelor and surrounding forests. Not to mention, community members have quick and convenient access to the rest of town.
Skyline West is the perfect blend of convenient access and peaceful luxury. From the Northwest side of town, you can easily spend a day exploring nearby parks and trails or head to Downtown Bend or the Old Mill for local shopping and restaurants. Community members here will be close to Shevlin Park’s dog walking, hiking, or mountain biking trails. And when you’re done with a day of adventuring, dining and shopping are minutes away at Northwest Crossing. Skyline West is also conveniently located near Summit High School and Central Oregon Community College––making it the perfect commute for work, play, and learning.
Learn about my resale home listing fixed-commission program (As low as $5000.00!!)
- Oversee parties involved ( title & escrow companies, home appraisals, home inspections, etc.)
- Purchase agreement/offer negotiations.
- Handling of real estate transaction documents, from listing to closing of escrow.
- MLS advertisements and announcements to agents in Central Oregon.
- For Sale – Yard hanger installed on all listing unless otherwise noted.
- Open houses
- MLS listings are pushed to outside websites such as Zillow, Realtor.com, etc.
- Applies to homes no older than 10 years from time of inquiry. I primarily sell new construction homes and feel that this is “keeping in my lane” and not trying to be all things to all people. There are special circumstances that would require a consultation for an exception to this provision of the flat fee.
- Homes over $1M will have a special percentage of just 1% commission to the listing agent and are not a flat fee.
- No matter the program, Sellers are still responsible for paying the Buyer’s agent commission if any (Typically, 2.5%).
- Professional photography is chosen and paid for by the Seller.
- Staging of home if chosen is paid for by the Seller.
- Please consult with me regarding my guidelines for listing services and what I can provide you.
- I only represent the seller as a listing agent. I do not double end the re-sale listing.
- All fees are paid at closing.
- Commissions are negotiable and not set by law.
- Listing Guidelines/Services are subject to change and may be altered at any time.
Get monthly tips for maintaining your new home and getting it ready to list
Get connected with a mortgage company in Central Oregon!